cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 6 weeks and still no connection

Matthewmac77

Waiting 6 weeks and still no connection

I am shocked that a company can be run in this manner signed up at the beginning of January for plusnet fibre moving from sky fibre, paid £80 activation fee online and selected a date and time for the engineer to come activate it, router arrived in the post a couple of days before engineer was due, engineer due on the 16th as I selected that date and got a confirmation text, engineer did not turn up checked emails and they had sent an email saying he will come on the 17th no phone call just left me waiting, booked a day off work for the following day engineer turned up did his job got a dial tone etc told me I should be active by tea time, nothing that night so I left it 24 hours orange light still with a red flashing light 24 hours after suppose to be active, rang plusnet to be on hold for an hour to be told they didn't no why I wasn't active and they would ring me back, no phone call back I've spent 16 hours in the phone to plusnet since the 16th and still have no internet, nobody cares keep being lied to that I will be active this day then that day been told some one will ring me back 3 times not one phone call, nobody has a clue why I have no internet and not one person I have spoke to really cares the only thing plusnet cared about was taking £80 off me for a connection fee, how long should I wait to be active after being lied too for nearly 3 weeks!! Awful customer services!!! Awful attitude!!! By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!!!!
Tags (1)