Did you mean: 

Very poor service, no updates on order

castletown

Very poor service, no updates on order

Some background.

- Ordered fibre package on 12th Sept

- Text received to say engineer would switch fibre on 26th September

- Another text saying this was delayed to 4th October

- No info heard on 4th October, had to call plus net to find out it was delayed again to 9th October (today) but that the ticket would be updated on 6th October (and I was absolutely assured this would happen)

- Ticket has not been updated, no info as to whether it has been activated yet

- Was just hung up on after waiting 20+ mins to get through to someone, online chat doesn't work either

Can someone advise as to what is happening? This should have been a simple switch (we had regular plus net before) after the last broadband was cancelled. Spent multiple hours on the phone now and need some kind of definite response.

4 REPLIES 4
Dovorian

Re: Very poor service, no updates on order

Very similar to my situation (and many others).  It seems Plusnet do not book engineer installation until you chase them on this forum!

Keep chasing here and send messages via the ticket.

castletown

After waiting another 20 mins on hold the fibre was manually connected - I suspect I wouldn't have heard anything unless I called. I finally have internet!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there and welcome aboard.

I'm taking a look into this for you now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Apologies for the wait times and the delay in getting your service up and running.

It looks like your broadband order was meant to complete on the 3rd, but was delayed by our suppliers due to engineer availability in the area. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and the lack of updates surrounding this.

Happy to see your service is back up and running.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet