cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username not recognised - new account.

TGT

Username not recognised - new account.

Ordered Fibre online today. Created a username, plusnet email address and so on. Payment made and Direct debit set up.

So why can't I log into the 'my account' section of plusnet? I cannot check the status of my order without this. I understand setting up and activating the email account can take up to 24 hours but surely I should have some access to a confirmation of the order in the mean time? How do I know the order is being processed? 

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Username not recognised - new account.

Hi @TGT

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you have had issues when trying to access the online account associated with your new order. This can take a little while to set up during the first 24 hours of your order, on occasions it can take a little while. Have you been able to log in as of yet?

Regarding the order updates these come through to you via email as well to ensure you see all the information without having to log in, can you confirm if you have received any emails regarding your order?

If you still need assistance please feel free to send me a private message with your username and we can take a look into this for you.

TGT

Thank you. Not able to log in to the Email or main Account on main site. Seems the username didn't register according to the sales team - they have no explanation for why this happened. As the experience did not fill me with confidence, I've told plusnet (via telephone) I'd rather not try again. 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @TGT.

I'm sorry to hear the account didn't fully get created on the system and it's led you to not wanting to re-sign back up. If you do change your mind, we're more than happy to arrange a call back from our Sales Team to create an account for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team