Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed - Delay in installation

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Urgent help needed - Delay in installation

Hi @shilapatel67

Thanks for getting back to me. I am sorry if there was any confusion over my last response. I have responded to your comments and also provided you with some new information on your orders here

Thanks,

shilapatel67
Grafter

Hi there,

In the ticket you mentioned that the dig work had been completed - just to confirm it has NOT been completed. The pavement & driveway still remains untouched with the original BT line markings still there from a couple weeks ago. (I can provide images for proof on the ticket)

So either Openreach is telling porkies or something is seriously messed up here. This whole situation is turning into a joke..

Thanks,

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @shilapatel67 

Sorry again for the issues with your order, I'm afraid we've just been passing on information we've received from our suppliers. I can see the activity for DIG CONTROL has been marked as COM which basically means it's completed.

From discussing this with an Openreach adviser at length, unfortunately the dig team closed the job on the order because there weren't any engineer notes mentioning dig work was required, although I appreciate this was on the previous order.

The adviser has re-raised the dig work activity making them aware of the previous order reference and emailed the appropriate person to bring the lead time down to 1 working day for an update from the standard 5 working days.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused that it doesn't look like anything had happened in the past two weeks.

Due to this I feel that this is going to need a close eye to try to make sure things move forward so I've moved your ticket into my workflow so I can take ownership from this point on. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
shilapatel67
Grafter

Thanks for taking this into your work stream.

Does the sign off etc from the A55 need to be taken again, or as it was part of the prior dig ticket it'll be passed along?

Anything you can do to get me up and running before the 12th would be great! (one the one month data sim contract runs out)

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @shilapatel67

Thank you for getting back in touch.

As the information from the previous order has been passed to the dig team the A55 should not require further sign off as this has been completed already.

I am sorry for the delays, as mentioned we are keeping a close eye on the progress of this to ensure that we can minimise the time taken to resolve this and we will contact you with an update on Monday.

shilapatel67
Grafter

@Gandalf any updates for today? (please be good news haha)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hiya, I'll update your ticket soon once I've got in touch with Openreach.

As a heads up you don't need to nudge us over here anymore as I'll make sure I stay on top of this, however please do feel free to continue to post around our community forums if you want to. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet