cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Fibre but haven't received router or been switched over.

Phantom1874
Hooked

Upgraded to Fibre but haven't received router or been switched over.

I opted to switch to Fibre on 28/3/22 but I haven't received or been charged payment for new router and my service was supposed to switch on 1/4/22 yet I've had no confirmation of service being upgraded. There's very little info on my account page other than an order being in progress.

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Upgraded to Fibre but haven't received router or been switched over.

Hey @Phantom1874, thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm really sorry for the lack of comms with your Fibre upgrade. 

I've just checked out the account and can see that the upgrade order is still going ahead, we were able to request an upgrade date of 04/04/2022, but our suppliers have had to push this back to 12/04/2022 due to engineer availability. 

It rather works in our favour though, as our system had not yet sent out a FTTC compatible router, I've just processed this manually. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Phantom1874
Hooked

Thank you adam945. I've received the confirmation email that the router has been ordered and will be dispatched soon. Again thanks for your help.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all, happy to help Smiley 

If you need anything else, or have any issues once your service has been upgraded, feel free to get in touch. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds