cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Fibre and have not received any further information

alirogers

Upgraded to Fibre and have not received any further information

I put the upgrade request in over the weekend and didn't receive any emails confirming or regarding any further updates. I checked the Member Centre and it only mentions my original Broadband order.

I phoned the Customer services line, waited 15 minutes to talk to someone who grumbled something about Friday then put me on a silent hold. After 5 minutes the music kicked in and he didn't come back.

So where is my upgrade and why is the customer service so poor?

3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Upgraded to Fibre and have not received any further information

I'm just taking a look at this now, and I'll update the thread shortly.

Ok, so an order was placed for you which is scheduled for the 28th. I'm not sure why the agent couldn't advise you this, so I'll be feeding back. I'll send you a ticket confirmation shortly.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
alirogers

Thank you for the quick response. Do I need to be present for the switch over or is it simply a green box reconfiguration?

How soon do you expect the router to be delivered?
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there,

I've manually pushed your router through now, which you should receive within 3-5 days before your activation on the 28th October.

[Edit]
It's a self install process, which means the engineer will just complete external work so there's no need to wait in your house.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button