cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Package to Fibre - No Signs of Router & Upgrade from Plusnet

fxnxly0

Upgraded Package to Fibre - No Signs of Router & Upgrade from Plusnet

Hi,

I ordered Unlimited Fibre over a week ago and was meant to be connected on the 30/11/2020. However that appears to not have happened and I have had no indication of a new router coming either. I made the payment and swap over of contract on the website and I was emailed the date of the setup and informed a new router would be sent. I've searched over the plusnet's website countless times trying to see if I can find any information on the order and it isn't showing anything other than a change is happening. I'm opening a post in the hopes if any forum staff could help find out what has happened to my order, how long the wait is or if it is on its way, as the phone lines are blocked up and I couldnt get through all of today and the online chat is down. I'm really hoping a mistake hasn't happened as I have been eager to upgrade for months now and finally went through with it.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
cooney1987
Grafter

Re: Upgraded Package to Fibre - No Signs of Router & Upgrade from Plusnet

No surprises there my connection date was 24th November and I'm still waiting.  Appalling service and communication from @plusnet