cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to fibre scheduled tomorrow, no router yet?

sturgeo
Hooked

Upgrade to fibre scheduled tomorrow, no router yet?

Ordered the upgrade to fibre last week, paid £6.99 P&P for the new router and had a scheduled install date as tomorrow (7/7/17)

Didn't recieve any emails confirming the upgrade and have yet to recieve the router, when i click on upgrade now it says i can't as one is already in progress.

Is this normal?

2 REPLIES 2
sturgeo
Hooked

Re: Upgrade to fibre scheduled tomorrow, no router yet?

Anyone from Plus.net want to chime in?

If my service gets moved over to FTTC tomorrow as instructed am i going to be left with no internet if the router doesn't arrive?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Upgrade to fibre scheduled tomorrow, no router yet?

Sorry about the delay in replying.

It looks like your thread was pushed to the back of the queue after another post here was split its own topic. Sad

Apologies for the lack of communication surrounding your fibre upgrade.

Our suppliers pushed the installation back due to engineer availability in your area.

On the day of the upgrade, you'll receive an automated email in the early hours of the morning advising the product change is complete. I would expect the work to be carried out during normal business hours.

I've manually ordered your new router for you now so you should receive it shortly (though, automation would have dispatched it automatically 48 hours beforehand).

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet