cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to fibre "unsuccessful"

roblj
Hooked

Upgrade to fibre "unsuccessful"

Hi, I have recently upgrade to fibre (why not, going to be spending a lot of time at home, may as well have good internet), yet I received an automated system message yesterday saying the order was "unsuccessful". See below:

[internal note]
A modify order on this account was unsuccessful.

The reason given was "Order already exists for the same line identifier ServiceId BBEU35970567".

Modify order type:

An attempted move from ADSL 1 on WBC to ADSL2+An attempt to change the upstream capping
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer.

This has obviously made me a bit anxious as to whether it will actually happen. I have tried to call but the phones are not currently manned by the look of it, which is understandable.

I thought I would try here to see if anyone could assist me. I have received notice that the router is on the way.

I don't want a router and increased monthly bill if I don't have the fibre connection.

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered. 

Rob

2 REPLIES 2
roblj
Hooked

Re: Upgrade to fibre "unsuccessful"

Today is the day we are supposed to be upgraded. It still says "unsuccessful" and nobody has responded to the ticket.

Cannot get through on the phones, any electronic communication is ignored. I really don't see why your customer service staff, if they are not on the phones, can't answer instant messages and forum posts from home.

If I am charged for the upgraded service while it is not in use I will be asking for a refund. At this point I may as well cancel it, yet I imagine that would be impossible too.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Upgrade to fibre "unsuccessful"

Apologies for the delayed reply. I see you've been in touch, the new date is the 15th April. We can't expedite this I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team