Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to fibre ordered via online chat

FIXED
DEH

Upgrade to fibre ordered via online chat

Hello,

I explored the options to upgrade from standard to Fibre yesterday and went ahead to agree an order with the representative on online chat.  I agreed the price and to the new contract on chat and he said to expect an order confirmation email.

It didn't arrive Sunday so I thought maybe it would be processed today, but nothing so far. Logging on to My Account just shows my existing package. 

Any idea how long I should wait before I get in contact again? I don't have an order ref but I do have the chat transcript.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Upgrade to fibre ordered via online chat

Fix

Hi there, 

I'm sorry you didn't get an email. I've just checked and your fibre upgrade is due to go ahead on 10/4/18.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DEH

Hi Adam

Thank you for finding out. Impressively my new router arrived 20 minutes after receiving the despatch email! So I’m looking forward to the switch date!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear you have received the router @DEH

Let us know if you need any further assistance once the fibre upgrade completes.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team