cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade ordered from ADSL to Fibre Extra - when will it happen ?

FIXED
zenmoments
Hooked

Upgrade ordered from ADSL to Fibre Extra - when will it happen ?

I ordered an upgrade from ADSL to Unlimited Fibre Extra on 12th April. Payment was taken for the postage for the hub two on the same day. However, unlike with previous dealings with PlusNet there has been No Communication - no "thanks for upgrading" email or text, no information about when the upgrade will take place, no information on the PlusNet website about the progress of my order. All I see on the site when I log in is "You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

I know I've only been waiting two days, but I would really like to have some idea of when I will receive my new router and this will go live.

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Upgrade ordered from ADSL to Fibre Extra - when will it happen ?

Plusnet are not yet likely to have a confirmed date.  ADSL to FTTC requires on the ground engineering activity, so will be dependent on local engineer availability.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hiya @zenmoments, thanks for getting in touch and for upgrading with us Smiley

I'm really sorry that you haven't had any updates yet on your order and lack of information on your account. I'd like to help with your query and have provided a further response about the order here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223662715

I hope this helps and If you have any further queries at all, please just let me know. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
zenmoments
Hooked

Thanks for that - helped me understand the process and temper my expectations!

zenmoments
Hooked

Thanks Lauren - I was a bit surprised to get no email confirmation that I had requested to upgrade, but thank you for clarifying and giving me a timeline.