cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

ericparker1

Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

On the 16/8/18 I requested a service upgrade from Plusnet Extra Fibre 250 (Without Phone) to Unlimited Fibre Extra (Without Phone).

Due to the lack of progress I raised a question #182166516 on 30/8/18.

This question has been closed without my agreement and without the upgrade.

I'm now in need of a second upgrade (I want to add phone to the package), but I cannot even request it because the original upgrade hasn't completed.

It's looking like I'm going to have to leave.

Help.

Eric

2 REPLIES 2
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

Hi @ericparker1,

It's an odd one this because the change should have gone through fine but is still showing scheduled on your account in the past. Could you PM me a contact number and a rough time you'll be available, so I can get the option team to give you a call back tomorrow and get this resolved in full for you. 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

Hi @ericparker1,

I understand you've Pm'd some info over to Joe and requested a callback this morning, however I'm afraid we'll need to get the account fixed before we can arrange this callback.

I'm going to have to raise this with a back-end team, but will personally keep you updated via a ticket on the account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183622701

I hope this helps, thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet