cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade issue

Baybeebug

Upgrade issue

Hi,
I recently tried to upgrade to fibre broadband, plusnet have taken the 6.99 for the router but there is no sign of the new order on my account details online. Also when I go back to look at redoing the upgrade the deal they were offering has gone and I'll be charge £5 more now.
I don't know how to prove the offer when I try to sort it out.
Anyone else having this problem?
7 REPLIES 7
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Upgrade issue

Hi there, welcome to the community forums.

I am sorry to hear your upgrade didn't go through via the Member Centre.

I'll be happy to investigate this tomorrow for you. In the meantime, prior to you placing the order did you receive an email or any sort of notification advising of the offer? If so please could you drop me a private message with a screenshot?

Thanks.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Baybeebug

I wasn't sent an email about it I just went on to upgrade due to my annoying 15 year old whinging about the speed of his gaming!!
When I clicked through all the options it said that I would be charge £10 a month for the fibre and the £17 and change for the phone line. Making it £27 a month I think for 18 months contract and 6.99 for the routers p&p.
Now it is saying if I upgrade it would cost £32
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll investigate this for you tomorrow and I'll see what I can do. (My apologies for the delay, I didn't get the chance to have a look into this today).
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I tried to call you today @Baybeebug to discuss this but there was no answer. If you put through the product change to fibre broadband online I'll be happy to apply the discounts on your account so that you'll be paying £27 for the fibre and your line.

Please let me know if you're happy with this.

Baybeebug

Hi I've put through the order again but had to order it without the router as I would have had to pay 6.99 again so can you also ensure that I get a router please.

Thank you for your help
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll progress this along for you when I'm back in the office on Saturday.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for your patience @Baybeebug just an update I've applied the discounts and created this ticket with more information. I hope this helps you.