Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade in progress

FIXED
Playful_Raptor

Upgrade in progress

Hi all,

Due to the deal that is going to expire at the end of the week I thought I'd upgrade my broadband to a much better product. I was going through the settings and options etc, but wanted to go back a page. It then caused issues with the order and I was unable to continue.

When attempting to upgrade again I'm given the error:

Capture.PNG

I'm also unable to see any product changes in my account history.

I'm fully ready to upgrade, just want to review if I've accidentally selected something,

Regards.

5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

Re: Upgrade in progress

Hello @Playful_Raptor and a warm welcome to the community forums,

I've looked into your account and I can see that your product change to fibre optic has been received and is in progress for the 10th January.

It doesn't look like a new router has been ordered, though. Have you your own fibre modem/router, or was this what you wanted to go back for?

Please feel free to fire any questions you have at me.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Playful_Raptor

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for the welcome and speedy reply.

Currently we don't actually have the original router we were supposed to have (and are just borrowing a friend's old one). I'm not sure that it fits the requirements for fibre so better safe than sorry.

Also just to confirm, the upgrade that I selected that's the 70Mpbs download fibre one?

Thanks.

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Fix

Yep, the up to 76 Mbps package. From your line speeds, your router should sync at a downstream rate of 80 Mbps and upstream of 20 Mbps.

I've ordered you a fibre router now.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Playful_Raptor

Perfect thanks,

Sorry to be a hassle. Just like to confirm these things.

Regards.

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

No problem. Smiley
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff