Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade in progress

FIXED
Playful_Raptor

Upgrade in progress

Hi all,

Due to the deal that is going to expire at the end of the week I thought I'd upgrade my broadband to a much better product. I was going through the settings and options etc, but wanted to go back a page. It then caused issues with the order and I was unable to continue.

When attempting to upgrade again I'm given the error:

Capture.PNG

I'm also unable to see any product changes in my account history.

I'm fully ready to upgrade, just want to review if I've accidentally selected something,

Regards.

5 REPLIES 5
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Upgrade in progress

Hello @Playful_Raptor and a warm welcome to the community forums,

I've looked into your account and I can see that your product change to fibre optic has been received and is in progress for the 10th January.

It doesn't look like a new router has been ordered, though. Have you your own fibre modem/router, or was this what you wanted to go back for?

Please feel free to fire any questions you have at me.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Playful_Raptor

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for the welcome and speedy reply.

Currently we don't actually have the original router we were supposed to have (and are just borrowing a friend's old one). I'm not sure that it fits the requirements for fibre so better safe than sorry.

Also just to confirm, the upgrade that I selected that's the 70Mpbs download fibre one?

Thanks.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Fix

Yep, the up to 76 Mbps package. From your line speeds, your router should sync at a downstream rate of 80 Mbps and upstream of 20 Mbps.

I've ordered you a fibre router now.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Playful_Raptor

Perfect thanks,

Sorry to be a hassle. Just like to confirm these things.

Regards.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem. Smiley