cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from broadband to fibre not completed, and no call back from Plusnet with updates

AliceER

Upgrade from broadband to fibre not completed, and no call back from Plusnet with updates

I have a query about my upgrade from broadband to fibre. I started the upgrade on the 12th of March and the new router arrived soon after then (I've plugged this in and it's all working correctly, just at normal broadband speeds still).

I received an email on the 18th of March saying the service change had been completed, but I was still on broadband-level speeds and my online account said that the upgrade was still in progress.

After 10 days there still was no change to this, so I called Plusnet on the 28th of March and was told that the email I received was an error and that my upgrade had not been completed. I was told a member of the order update team would get back to me with more details.

But a month later Plusnet have not got back to me and I've still not had any updates on this. I'm still on standard broadband speeds and my online account is still saying that I have a product change in progress.

I've checked here with my phone number and there's nothing about any open orders here: https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

I understand that this upgrade will take longer to resolve than usual, considering the current situation, but I would like to check if this upgrade query is still active on my account. The last question about this in the 'Help Assistant' section on my online account has been automatically closed without being resolved, so I'm worried that this has been ignored again.

I've tried calling Plusnet again but the phone line is always busy. Is anyone able to let me know if my upgrade is on a waiting list to be processed?