Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra

mharvo
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra

Hi was on the old Fibre Unlimted 55/10 and last week Sunday upgraded to Fibre Unlimited Extra 80/20 as I can see from my router still on the old legacy product, how long does it take to switch to the new product, was told the 9th March, any help greatly appreciated thanks..

5 REPLIES 5
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra

Hi there

Could you private message me with your username? Just like to make sure I'm looking at the correct account.

Thanks.

+Edit+

Scrap that, I've found your account. It looks like our automated system failed to place the modify order to 80/20. I believe the agent you've spoken to on Friday has placed the order which is due to complete tomorrow.

I'd expect you to receive the increased speeds as soon as it goes through.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or queries.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mharvo
Rising Star

Thank you so much Anoush for the information much appreciated by your service thanks once more.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problems at all, if there's anything else I can help with just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mharvo
Rising Star

Just to let you know Anoush everything is fine and new speeds 72/18 are reported on the router, many thanks

again... great service Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Awesomeness, looking good. Grin