Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on my order

FIXED
grazm78
Dabbler

Update on my order

I am waiting for my fibre broadband to be activated, already received router and phone service is working. I phoned provisional team week ago cause I stopped receiving updates on my order. I was told they send me text with completion date within 24-48 hours but received nothing. It's been week now and it is still quiet. Could anyone please look at my case and explain me why everything takes so long?
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Update on my order

Fix

Hi @grasm78

Thank you for getting in touch and please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience.

I have created a complaint ticket for you which can be viewed here

Please respond to the complaint ticket at your earliest convenience and I will get back to you accordingly.

Kind Regards

Ollie 

grazm78
Dabbler

Hi, thank you for your response 

I'm happy with proposed compensation and I hope you sort my order out as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,

Maciej.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @grazm78.

We've applied the discounts for you now as agreed on the ticket created by OllieC. In terms of the order, everything is showing as active from our side, can you confirm if the connection is working on your side?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
grazm78
Dabbler

Sorry for delay had a busy day. Broadband is working now speeds are not the best though.

Thank you.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to me @grazm78,

It can take around 10 working days for the speeds to stabilise, if after that period you're still experiencing issues please do let us know and we can get this investigated for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team