cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited fibre Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}.

sono

Unlimited fibre Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}.

Hello. New Plusnet customer.

I have ordered unlimited fibre. My phone line became active 2 days ago. thank you.

Awaiting broadband activation.

I see in the plus.net website order tracker that this strange message is showing.

"Unlimited fibre Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}."

I enclose a screenshot 

Click for Screenshot 

Any plans to correct that "strCustActivationDate" please ?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Unlimited fibre Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Tags (1)
sono

Re: Unlimited fibre Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}.

Unfortunately the website issue wasn’t  fixed yesterday. It is still present.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Which 'website issue'? If you are referring to the strange 'message' - that is due to the way the page is coded, and is unlikely to be corrected anytime soon, for anyone.

John
sono

It might be better to remove the sentence containing that strCustActivationDate) from the website in the meantime as you say it isnt going to be fixed anytime soon. This will prevent new customers like me asking what appears to be annoying question about it ?

But perhaps That'll do ?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

It would be better if PN coded the page properly, so the date was displayed, but as it has been like that ever since they 'improved' the customer experience, and have been told about it numerous times, your final comment is very valid - sadly.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @sono

I'm sorry to see we haven't given you your activation date yet.

I've just checked your broadband order and I can confirm it's due to complete on the 15th September before midnight.

Let us know if you need any further help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet