Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Upgrade taking a while

FIXED
sexysir
Grafter

Unlimited Upgrade taking a while

Four days since I made the on-line order from Plusnet Extra to Unlimited. No confirmation of any progress whatsoever, other than the site telling me:

"You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

'Progress' is slow, considering it should be largely an admin tick-box exercise. Please hurry this up so it enables for next billing period (20th Dec -19th Jan). That was the whole point.

Rgds.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Unlimited Upgrade taking a while

Fix

Hello there,

Looking into your account I can confirm your product change to Unlimited Broadband to scheduled for the 20th December.

I hope this helps

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
sexysir
Grafter

Allrighty. The unlimited went live on the 20th as you said. Ta very much!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesomeness, thanks for coming back to let me know. Thumbs_Up

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button