cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered Router

brencamp

Undelivered Router

I rang customer service on the 26/11/2017 and asked for a new router. It said there would be a 15 minute wait. After 35 minutes I spoke to customer services who said they would send out a new router and it would take 5 - 7 working days. I was then told it would cost me 46.99! I had to agree as the one they sent me takes 10 seconds to open an app on my iphone 6s plus. So they took my money.

So I waited and waited till today.

Fed up waiting I decided to call PlusNet again. After waiting 30 minute I was then told that my router was not sent out to me as it was not followed up to the next stage.

I just wonder how long l will have to wait this time 

5 REPLIES 5
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Undelivered Router

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Oh dear, it is quite likely that a new one will make no difference. These go on Ebay for about £10.

Advice for the future - it is far better to come here for advice first rather than coming later to complain.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

brencamp

New to this. What is the right thread?

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

I have moved this thread to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. It doesn't look like the adviser had ordered your new router for you, but I can see we've ordered it over the weekend so it should arrive very soon.

As a gesture of goodwill, I've refunded the £46.99 you've paid to us so you should see that back on your card this week.

What issues specifically are you experiencing and which apps are affected? -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet