cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Customer Services

bluelake

Unable to contact Customer Services

Hi, I've been trying since 17th March to have a telephone number ported into Plusnet.  A few days ago I got a message from Plusnet saying this has now been done and my Question 200071961 has been closed. But this is not the case. The porting company inform me that they have not been contacted by Plusnet at all.

I can't access my closed porting request question, add another one or contact Support via Contact Form. I'm unable to contact them by telephone, my email to support bounces back and they haven't responded to my Twitter query from two weeks ago.

Any idea how I can contact anyone please- in particular the Plusnet porting team?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Unable to contact Customer Services

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Tech Help to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @bluelake 

I'm sorry for the issues you're having getting your number ported across to us. Unfortunately we've handled this poorly as a number port is a two part process; to place a number port request and then to place an order to renumber your line.

It looks like we've only done the former. I've now put through the renumber. As part of the process we'll send this request to your existing provider confirm. Once we've got the port date we'll let you know, this is normally within 3 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bluelake

Thanks