cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U-Switch £75 cashback

ADW

U-Switch £75 cashback

I have switched provider recently through U-Switch and ended up choosing Plus Net partly due to the cashback incentive. I have now received my router and the line is set up but have received no further info about the cashback offer. I have tried tweeting PlusNet twice, but have received no response so far. 

Can someone advise on what the usual process is for the cashback and whether I have to complete some kind of form? TIA

3 REPLIES 3
twyly
Hooked

Re: U-Switch £75 cashback

Hi, i just saw a post from someone else saying they you should have received an email to make your claim. Maybe check your spam? in that post, someone from the staff here made the request for the PO. Hope this helps

ADW

Thanks for the reply. I've just checked my spam folder and can't see anything in there, but will keep an eye out just in case it does end up in there.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @ADW

Thanks for getting in touch. We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/.

As per FAQ on this page " You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated."

Please let us know if you won't receive it after this 10 working days period and as stated earlier - it is quite common for that email to land in Junk or Spam folder.