Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Months - Still Waiting

FIXED
kilfinan

Two Months - Still Waiting

Hi,

I ordered a new connection on September 23rd and got the paperwork through.  The status of the order however is "currently being processed".  How long is this going to take.  I've tried contacting Plusnet through Twitter with no success.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
johnbonney66
Fixes: 1

Re: Two Months - Still Waiting

Fix

I've been waiting a month. Plusnet haven't even contacted my current ISP.  I've been trying to contact Plusnet, but with no success. I now want to cancel.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

@kilfinan  hi there, thank you for reaching out and making me aware of this issue. I've just accessed the account and have found that it did unfortunately become list in the system and was not actioned manually.

The account had to be actioned manually, and not via the automated system as you're transferring to ourselves from John Lewis. These transfers work slightly differently than they do with other providers, as manual intervention is required.

I'm happy to confirm that I've now actioned the account correctly, placed the order to transfer the service to ourselves, and have raised this with our Provisioning Team to keep track of the orders and action the account accordingly, you should not have any further issues. One thing I did note on the account is that there is no router, please reply and let me know if you're wanting a new Plusnet Hub One and I'll add it onto the account.

@johnbonney66 Likewise, i would like to reiterate my apologies to yourself as well, as the exact same issue has occurred here. the account has been actioned however and orders have now been placed. Our Provisioning team will now be keeping updated regarding the orders to take over your line.

Hope this helps, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
johnbonney66
Fixes: 1

Thanks Adam, I hope things go smoothly from now on.

cooney1987
Grafter

This is frightening! Two months? I though I was bad with three weeks late. Plusnet does this mean I’ll be like this for another 5 weeks. This is actually shocking service.

We need to find a way to collate all of these terrible experiences and share with ofcom. This is unacceptable