cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade to fibre.

virokeja

Trying to upgrade to fibre.

I have been trying to take advantage of the £10 p/m fibre upgrade offer but the online order came up with an error and I am not able to complete it.

The order got as far as taking payment for the hub delivery, which did go through as I have a charge listed in my bank account, but an error page came up before I got confirmation of the upgrade.  The upgrade is not listed in my account but the change product page does say a change is in progress.

Could someone please look into it and let me know what is happening.

3 REPLIES 3
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Trying to upgrade to fibre.

Good Morning, 

your order has come through to us correctly, your router has been dispatched and we are awaiting confirmation of the connection date, we should get this later today though so I'll check back in a few hours and let you know more.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

I've just checked your account and can see someone has already made sure that the correct offer and account change is set up ready for the next invoice date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Afternoon Smiley 

just had a quick check on things, the engineer is due to complete week on the 15th of August, once he's done you will be on the higher speeds Smiley