Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally Baffled

FIXED
Wizhunter
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Totally Baffled

A couple of months ago I got a call from PlusNet and they offered me a deal which would of been £1 cheaper per month and my broadband would be faster, which I accepted obviously. Now the next bill was the same as it normally is, so no £1 cheaper. I didn't think much of it till I get my bill this month and it's almost £7.00 more expensive. So I accept a contract to save money and end up paying more. Hence me being baffled.

Wizhunter

3 REPLIES 3
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Totally Baffled

Fix

Hi @Wizhunter, sorry to hear that.

I have created a ticket on your account to address your query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Wizhunter
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Hi @Beyhive Thanks for the quick response, I couldn't get my head round what was happening lol, part of me was saying it must be right and the other half saying no it's wrong, at least I now know that I am not going senile in my old age...Thanks

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

No worries @Wizhunter

I was a bit confused myself Cheesy

Like I said on my ticket, I will keep an eye on your eye until the matter is resolved.

Have a lovely new year.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team