cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback not Tracked

CazH

Topcashback not Tracked

Hi,nothing is showing in my Topcashback account from my new Fibre order from a couple of days ago.Am unable to query with Topcashback until 7 days have passed.The cashback amount should be £70.

Can anyone from Plusnet check if it has tracked please?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Topcashback not Tracked

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response.

It looks like your account was created through our website and isn't attributed to an affiliate sale, which means we'd send you cashback ourselves. At the time you've signed up, I believe the amount was £50.

Our process can be found here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Sorry if there's any disappointment caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
CazH

Hi,I definitely went through Topcashback,as that was why I chose to switch to yourselves.I have lodged a missing cashback claim via Topcashback,and as I did it had the date & time via a dropdown box of the transaction.I have noticed on this forum that I am not the only customer to have missing cashback via both Topcashback & also Quidco.Seems to be a problem at Plusnets end.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Your account is showing to have been signed up via a cashback offer from us directly. It's possibly a cookie suppression issue which has resulted in that the sale hasn't been attributed to the affiliate.

More info can be found here: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help/96

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet