cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Cashback not tracked

krakpot

Top Cashback not tracked

Hi,

I joined Plusnet on the 5th October due to the great deal for fibre with the £70 cashback + £50 reward card.

I have now received my router and things are up and running but the cashback still hasnt tracked?Huh

I raised a ticket with Topcashback on the 11th October about it not being tracked and they have updated the ticket saying

"Your Missing CashBack Claim has been put ‘On Ice’, as the merchant in which you are claiming against imposes a validation period of 30 days."

i will be past my 14 day cooling off period then so I am getting worried.

Thanks

Rich

8 REPLIES 8
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Top Cashback not tracked

Hi Rich.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard about your cashback yet.

From a quick glance our side, it doesn't look like the sale is attributed to an affiliate, though I've seen that to be wrong from time to time.

I raised a ticket with Topcashback on the 11th October about it not being tracked and they have updated the ticket saying

"Your Missing CashBack Claim has been put ‘On Ice’, as the merchant in which you are claiming against imposes a validation period of 30 days."

Let us know of the response you get back within the next couple of weeks, as it generally can take up to 30 days for the affiliate to investigate a claim.

i will be past my 14 day cooling off period then so I am getting worried.

Just a heads up, your 14 day cooling period starts from when your account is created.

But please feel free to post back if you don't get anywhere with Top Cash Back and we'll investigate with Marketing.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krakpot

OK thanks.

Will update soon.

Thanks
Rich
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems Rich

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krakpot

Hi,

TCB have updated staing they have submitted the claim to you.

Hope you can resolve.

Regards

Richard

08 Nov 2017
Hi there,

Your Missing CashBack claim has now been submitted to Plusnet Broadband (via their affiliate network or representative management agency who run their online programme for them).

Please understand that this process is likely to take from four weeks to several months (often longer with contract/policy based transactions) to complete, and we may not be in a position to update you until the final decision has been made.

We ask members to remain patient during this time, if we do receive an update or we require your intervention we will get in contact with you via this system.

Kind Regards

The Missing CashBack Claims Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the update Rich.

Claims with us usually take 30 days, can you let us know if you don't hear back by the 8th December? At which point we'll be able to send your account to our Marketing team for manual intervention.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
krakpot

Hi Gandalf,

Just to update you, its past the 8th December and I haven't heard anything.

Hope you can help.

Regards

Richard

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for letting us know Richard.

I've raised this with my line manager to investigate with our marketing team.

I'll let you know when we've got an update.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Our Marketing team have advised us that your account isn't eligible for affiliate cashback due to being eligible for cashback directly through us instead. As per the T&C's cashback cannot be used in conjunction with one another.

Sorry for any disappointment caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet