cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time taken for broadband activation

FIXED
Lucrezia

Time taken for broadband activation

Hi, I ordered Plusnet broadband on the 11th October and my order tracker has shown that since Thursday 18th (maybe before) up to today, the status has been stuck on 'checking your line'. The activation is taking over a BT phone line thus there has been no need for an engineer. 10 working days would be tomorrow (25th October) and 10 full working days would be Friday (26th). I was told the activation and the router arriving would occur within 10 working days and I have not been sent an update email in this time. My problem is that I don't see how a router could turn up now before Friday with the steps not yet undertaken on my order so I would like to know if it is going to take much longer and if a problem has occurred. I am a degree student and I require the internet as soon as possible to study effectively hence my concern. Please can you let me know what is going on?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Time taken for broadband activation

Fix

Hi @Lucrezia sorry to hear about this issue. I can see that since this post you have managed to contact us over the phone to discuss the orders on your account. Please see the ticket on your account in reference to this here

If your query was not fully answered and you still require any assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks, - Satta

Lucrezia

Re: Time taken for broadband activation

Thank you so much. There was a problem but obviously it was flagged up and rectified. I've been told it will be sorted on the 31st now and hopefully that'll be the case now the confusion has been cleared up. Thank you for your quick support and efficient problem solving.