cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Though Plusnet was supposed to be good at customer service??

missislippy

Though Plusnet was supposed to be good at customer service??

New customer to broadband - wish I hadn't bothered!  Got an email to say my direct debit had been rejected..... no indication why but the details I gave were correct. Now I'm trying to get hold of someone at Plusnet to sort this out.  Held on phone for 10 mins earlier, now still holding at 14 mins.  Cannot find anywhere on the website to make contact apart from phone - no webchat, no message service, emails don't work........ ANYONE AT PLUSNET PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Though Plusnet was supposed to be good at customer service??

Hi there, I'm really sorry for the long wait getting through to our help line about this. I've just checked your account and can see that you've since got through and spoken with someone about it, please do get back to us on here though if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rubix1942
Dabbler

Re: Though Plusnet was supposed to be good at customer service??

I hear you.  Its been a complete nightmare for me too.  I guess you cant believe their adverts.  And the cherry on top they now refuse to give me the £70 rewards card they promised if I switched to them.  I've had more problems with them in the first few weeks than i did in 20 years with my previous ISP.