cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of ordering broadband from Plusnet and having it installed before the end of the year?

yerkopil8

Thinking of ordering broadband from Plusnet and having it installed before the end of the year?

Ordered a package from Plusnet in august, and they still haven't got the Openreach Engineer sorted out yet - lots of crappy excuses about each time it was missed (and one probable genuine one with the weather early last week) I was looking at over a 2 month delay with the the latest appointment. Just called to cancel the order and they tried to stitch me up for the full year line rental I paid (I didn't cancel within 14 days so I was in breach of their contract), I then explained to them that it was they who were in breach of the Consumer Rights act as they failed to deliver the service in 30 days and I escalated this matter to a supervisor mentioning they either refund this or I take legal action. They saw sense and backed down. Now I know that the fiber side of things isn't them but having been told they would try for two separate expedited appointments and each one lead to about 2 weeks delay as well as all of the other issues I'd say that they have a big problem fulfilling orders currently. It's a shame as a few people on this sub mentioned that they had a good service - well, they haven't "Done me proud".