cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's been a problem progressing your broadband order. No communication from anyone.

paulwillis82
Hooked

There's been a problem progressing your broadband order. No communication from anyone.

I have taken the day off to wait in for an engineer today. After zero communication of any form regarding this I thought I'd log in and double check my booking. After digging around for ages I found the Help Assistant Q&A section which shows the following message. Should I be waiting around all day or what? If you cancelled my order why wasn't I told? I have no idea what's going on now. Appalling. 

"We've been unable to place the order for your phone service.

Our support team will look to resolve this. You don't need to do anything.

[internal note]
System unable to place wlr3 order. Details are:"

"There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.

We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.

[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved."

3 REPLIES 3
paulwillis82
Hooked

Re: There's been a problem progressing your broadband order. No communication from anyone.

Managed to get through on the phone after 30 mins so someone is looking in to this for me now.
paulwillis82
Hooked

Re: There's been a problem progressing your broadband order. No communication from anyone.

I was told I would be called back at midday regarding this, but as no one did could someone look into this for me?
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi @paulwillis82

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I have updated your account with further information which can be viewed by clicking here.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.