cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst internet provider I’ve ever had the misfortune to be a customer of.

cooney1987
Grafter

The worst internet provider I’ve ever had the misfortune to be a customer of.

I’m absolutely at a loss at plusnet’s incompetence. Three weeks on from my proposed connection after a home move and I’ve had three failed connection dates and have no firm date for a new connection. Shocked to read of others’ experiences here too. I cannot understand how they can fail so badly at providing a service. I deeply regret being a customer and entering a contract with them and strongly advise anyone against giving them their custom.

They are compromising my ability to work from home and furthermore comprising the security of my home which relies on an internet connection for security alarm.

I will continue to share my experience until this is resolved as all potential customers should be aware of this and hopefully avoid plusnet at all costs. I don’t know what else to do or where else to take my complaints. I have no faith they will be able to provide me with any service. Shocking that I am an existing customer and simply moving home. Surely a common occurrence and something an internet provider should be able to provide in a timely manner and when promised.

I am currently seeking legal advice though my work union on this matter. They are particularly interested given the impact this is having on an NHS worker and their ability to undertake their work (due to home working being severely compromised) during the pandemic. Surely plusnet do not want this bad publicity?
1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: The worst internet provider I’ve ever had the misfortune to be a customer of.

Hi @cooney1987,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciae your comments.

As discussed on the phone earlier. I called you and discussed this in full. Updates about your order have been sent here.

Thanks - LF