cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking first payment?

azureblue

Taking first payment?

Hiya. I made an order having just moved house and not really knowing if we can get fiber here (pretty sure we can, cabinet nearby) but 29mbps guaranteed so worth a try. Put an order in two and a half weeks ago and progressing at snail speed.

Stuck on taking first payment atm. Can I get any info on my order or should I just keep refreshing the status every day?

If I’d have gone with any other ISP the line would have been in by now, come on guys!
4 REPLIES 4
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Taking first payment?

Hi @azureblue,

I've had a look at your account and orders. I've updated this ticket on your account confirming their progress. Unfortunately that status page won't update for you as, even though the system placed the fibre order, the automatic status update is broken for some reason and I can't fix it. I've updated the ticket confirming when your order will complete, and thankfully it's soon. Your router will be with you in a day or two too. 

I'm sorry it's been a bit confusing and that our system hasn't auto notified you of the progress and updates. It should have done and if it had maybe it would have made the process clearer for you so I apologise for this. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

azureblue

I see! That makes a lot of sense. No worries, I’m glad it’s been progressing behind the scenes. Thanks for your quick response, I’ll update if anything goes wrong but hopefully all should be perfect by the weekend.

Cheers JOLO!
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @azureblue,

Glad it makes a bit more sense, apologies it's been a bit messy so far. I'm keeping an eye on it completing anyway so it should all go ahead without issue. 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @azureblue

I've just updated your account as completed for you and you'll likely get a number of emails confirming too. Please let me know if you have any further issues.