cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAG Querie

ML111

TAG Querie

I have had an ongoing issue with plusnet since October last year. I foolishly (in hindsight) tried to upgrade my fibre broadband to fibre extra. I patiently waited (and waited and waited) for my speed to improve.... NEVER HAPPENED!!!

I contacted plusnet and they looked into the issue with a matter of “urgency” (Ha Ha). Eventually it turned out there was an issue with an open order held against my line caused by another suppliers error. This has now culminated in my broadband being disconnect and has been for the past week. Again, with a matter of “urgency”, this is being looked at and I’ll have another update in 4 days time.

I have spent countless hours on webchats, phone calls, and on hold. I think I have spoken to everyone that works for plusnet but never the same person twice!

I really want to get this sorted and and have my service (which plusnet have been happy to collect the direct debit for) restored.

Has anyone had the same issue and, if so, how did you manage to get plusnet to do something (anything) about it. I’m at the end of my teather now!!!
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: TAG Querie

Welcome to the community forums @ML111 and apologies for the delay in replying to your thread.

It looks like the TAGs issue on our supplier systems is resolved and we've got your fibre order in place and requested it to be expedited. Our provisions team will let you know when your service will go live as soon as we hear back from our suppliers.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet