cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching gone bad left with no service for homeschool, home working

jokers

Switching gone bad left with no service for homeschool, home working

Hello,

I placed my order dec 15th. Dec 31st my previous supplier stopped service and I've yet to recieve anything from Plusnet. After numerous phone calls I'm just vaguely told 'there is a problem with the line' no information on what the problem is, where the problem is, when its going to be fixed, and definately no commitment to a return to phone/broadband service.

I have had many smooth provider switches. Never have I experienced the grand f$%%up that is happening now. Every single call to plusnet since the 31st has promised a activation date in the next 24 hrs. Monday (4th) I was told it would be confirmed today (7th). I waited in good faith to recieve yet another vague, non commital response 'waiting for OR'.

Suggested I buy an internet dongle today to get service... Can you imagine if you went to buy a car, they took your money and then suggested you buy a bike until they could figure out why they had not managed to deliver the car to you?!

My patience has just about run out now with plusnet. Where is my broadband service promised to start a week ago?