cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to plusnet from John Lewis and have not had anything.

Fry5

Switched to plusnet from John Lewis and have not had anything.

Switched from John Lewis to Plusnet and we have not had any contact from Plusnet. John Lewis ended 21/01! We still have internet but John Lewis want to old router back.

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Switched to plusnet from John Lewis and have not had anything.

@Fry5 

Have you received your new Plusnet hub? If so try plugging it in and see if it works. I have read somewhere that it’s not unknown in  JL/Plusnet transfer for both services to remain active until accounts are closed.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

I'm terribly sorry to see what's gone on here @Fry5

It looks like a string of errors have taken place throughout the Brand Migration process, which have lead to you now being with no service until your Plusnet router arrives. I've now initiated the process to have it sent out. Give us a nudger on here when it arrives and we'll activate the broadband component on your Plusnet account for you.

In terms of the phone line, Plusnet are due to take it over from John Lewis on 02/02/2022.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Fry5

Hi Adam, the router arrived today. Please activate the broadband and we will plug it in when confirmed. Thanks again 😀.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

All sorted @Fry5

I wouldn't have been able to sort it yesterday as the Plusnet order to take over the John Lewis phone line had only completed today.

I've just activated it all for you know though, so you should be up and running with Plusnet. Let me know if you're having ant issues at all though and I'll be happy to follow up. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds