Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Plusnet over a month ago still nothing please help

FIXED
Mandy70

Switched to Plusnet over a month ago still nothing please help

Hi, 

I switched to Plusnet over a month ago, my son helped me with the switch as im not very tech savvy. We keep checking the account section everyday and it keeps saying 

"Your order is currently being processed
See below for next steps"

We haven't had a date or confirmation or anything, it says we 'might' be able to keep our phone number which we definitely need to keep. 

Has anyone else experienced anything similar its very worrying.

They have now taken two direct debits and we've heard nothing. 

Please can anyone advise as we are worried our old provider may cut us off and be left with no internet or phone which we need.

Thank you in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Switched to Plusnet over a month ago still nothing please help

Fix

Hello @Mandy70, thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused here. I've just had a look into the account and can see that our automated system has not been able to place the orders to take over your line, as it doesn't know which one of two lines registered to the property is yours. 

Usually it'd kick a ticket out to our provisioning team to chase up with you, but it hasn't happened on this occasion. Sad

Using the landline number noted on the account, I've been able to identify the correct line and have placed the orders, a confirmed activation date should be issued within the next 48 hours. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Mandy70

Thank you very much, ive now got my switch date and kept my number 

Brilliant Smiley

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @Mandy70, I'm just checking in to let you know that your services will be going live on 13/04/2022 Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds