Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to fibre due shortly - no router received

FIXED
MartynGV
Dabbler

Switch to fibre due shortly - no router received

My broadband is due to be switched from Plusnet ADSL to Plusnet fibre on 6th April. I'm yet to receive the router although the money has been taken from my bank some days ago. With the bank holiday on Monday, the next day I can receive post is on Tuesday (6th), when the switch takes place. I have received no correspondence or updates concerning the change so could someone please update me. Is the switch still happening on the 6th? An internet connection is absolutely vital for my work. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Switch to fibre due shortly - no router received

Fix

Hi @MartynGV, thanks for getting in touch

Apologies for the lack of communication there has been with the order and router. Having looked into the account it appears the activation date of your Fibre has been amended to 12/04/2021 due to engineer availability in your area. I've processed the delivery of your router now and this should be with you in the next couple of days

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MartynGV
Dabbler

Thank you very much for your help. The router has now been listed on my account with the tag "buy" next to it. I am slightly disappointed that I'm receiving no updates on my switch to fibre. There's nothing of any significance when I sign in to my account and I've had to find out through your comment on this forum that the order is delayed. 

MartynGV
Dabbler

I've happy to report that I have now received my router. Can someone please confirm if my fibre activation date is still set for 12 April please. Thank you.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @MartynGV

I'm glad to hear that the router has arrived.

I can also confirm the order is due to complete tomorrow

If you have any further issues feel free to get back to us 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MartynGV
Dabbler

I just wanted to say thank you to the Community Help Team who have helped with my queries in this post. I'm pleased to report that my new router and fibre upgrade are both now up and running.

I'm very appreciative of the help I've received in the forum as it made up for the lack of updates received directly from Plusnet. I'm sure it would help others if that contact could be improved.