cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch over stalled by BT

FIXED
waddy

Switch over stalled by BT

My switchover should of occured on the 7th.. The process to complete the order on BTs systems failed and needs manual intervention...  Is there any way to escalate wiithin Planet and get someone to own the problem and escalate in BT? I have a feeling I'm going to be without service for a long time unless BT gets a push.

5 REPLIES 5
waddy

Re: Switch over stalled by BT

It gets worse.

BT have said there will be no update till the 16th of Feb, Unfortunately it seems that there is no way to escalate this from within Plusnet to help me.

On the plus side I've been offered a free months broadband as goodwill gesture on a service I don't have yet.

bobbarley
Hooked

Mine was supposed to activate on 6th Feb but didn't, some sort of issue.  It was very hard to get in touch with Plusnet, then no one wanted to take ownership of the issue.  Best course of action is to just keep plugging away at them.  Good luck!

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Fix

Hi @waddy,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for getting in touch with us regarding this issue. I have been in contact with our suppliers and they have advised that bridge case for your order has completed sooner than projected and the order completed yesterday on the 12/02/2017. Can you plug in your router as instructed in the set up guide included and just let us know how you get on.

waddy

Ben. Thanks for the great news.... 

Yep. Up and running.  Very reasonable speed considering how far we are from the cab..

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Great stuff and I'm glad to hear @waddy

If you need any further assistance then please get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.