cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from TalkTalk

joshuafab
Hooked

Switch from TalkTalk

I put an order through to switch from TalkTalk to Plusnet on 4th March and got confirmation etc. I haven't received a date yet, but as it's just a switch I'm not sure what needs to be done? Is this still going ahead given the current situation? My TalkTalk renewal is coming up and I don't want to be without internet. If switches aren't happening then I'd like to just cancel and carry on with TalkTalk.

Any advice would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
joshuafab
Hooked

Re: Switch from TalkTalk

Any ideas? The initial fee was also taken from my account, but I've still had no update (since the 4th).
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

If you sign into the member cetnre you should be able to access any tickets that have been created on your account that may give you a hint as to what is going on.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
joshuafab
Hooked

Thanks for the reply. I assume you're referring to the first page when I log in? It just shows the same thing it did on 4th March:

Your order is currently being processed.
See below for the next steps.

Any ideas? Obviously I'd rather cancel and renew with TalkTalk than be without internet.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Looking here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search you should see any activity on the account.
If you've not told TT you're leaving then you shouldn't be cut off until PN do the trasnfer.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
joshuafab
Hooked

Thanks for the link. Nothing open on there. Looking at my order details it's still on: Checking your details. Is this normal? The router hasn't been despatched either, but that's not essential for me. I know the current circumstances are far from ideal, but I placed my order a while before anything happened.

In that case, I'd rather avoid out of contract rates from TalkTalk.