cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch date no landline & not broadband on 04/10/18

dulichanhem

Switch date no landline & not broadband on 04/10/18

I received the email from Plusnet to confirm the switch date on 04/10/18 at 09:00AM.

However, today 04/10/18 my Sky bband & landline has cut out at 08:00AM, presumably because the line has been taken over by Plusnet.  I tried to call customer service to ask for when the landline & BBand will work , I wait on the line for 25mins  but no one pickup the phone.

I have never before switched between companies and had this happen.

Am I missing something here?

4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Switch date no landline & not broadband on 04/10/18

Welcome to the forums.

The switch can take place anytime up to midnight so still time for that date to be meet. Hopefully the date hasn't slipped.

While you wait for a member of staff, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @dulichanhem

Like SpendLessTime has advised the order can take up to midnight to complete. After checking your order I cannot see any changes and our provisioning team will continue to monitor the progress of the order then be back in touch if we encounter any delays.

You can monitor the progress of the order here.

Feel free to get back in touch if you experience any further issues as we will be happy to investigate them for you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
dulichanhem

PLUSNET HELP DISPLAY BELOW

Question [ 182773750 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

17:12 THE LANDLINE JUST COMEBACK BUT NO BBAND

BEFORE I SWITCH BBAND FROM SKY AND OTHER WAS SMOOTHLY ( I JUST HAVE 1 MIN FOR DISCONNECTION)

HOPE THE BBAND WORK BEFORE 9PM TONIGHT

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi again @dulichanhem

Please accept my apologies for the delay in activating your service.

Having checked your broadband order I can now confirm it is completed. You should now be able to authenticate and connect using the connection details supplied here.

If you require any further assistance let us know.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional