Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch date missed

FIXED
Andyjb1

Switch date missed

Hi,

should have switched yesterday from sky to PN. Everything was going well up till now, all email confirmations - DD setup, line rental paid in full for 12 months, router received, switch date confirmed...

Grateful if this can be resolved asap, as I don't know where I stand with sky if I'm still connected with them...

Also quidco has been declined...frustrating as no reason to - will raise a claim with them. 

Regards,

andy. 

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Switch date missed

Fix

It looks like there was a slight delay but the orders are now complete so you should be able to get online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Andyjb1

Oh dear...grateful for advice on the following. The switch delay has caused sky to bill me for the whole of august, as bill cycle was every 2nd of the month! -broadband, line rental and phone calls amounting to nearly £50.

Where do I stand on this?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

We can't cover charges incurred by another provider I'm afraid.

I imagine they should be providing you with a refund for a service they've billed you for and not provided.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Andyjb1

I have been in touch with sky who advise the a/c is in credit now and a refund is due Smiley
Thank you for the advice.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

That’s good to hear Thumbs_Up no problems.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet