cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription but no Order, now a problem?

FIXED
sdo1982

Subscription but no Order, now a problem?

My phone line started working yesterday but my broadband was stuck on ‘Checking Your Line’ so spoke via an online chat to a representative who advised me i needed to call the order team as they could see a subscription but not an order. The order team did something and said all was ok and I should be up and running in the net 10 days, however today when I checked on the order I have: 

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line.

We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly.

Help! I usually work from home, so any delays are a real issue as I am eating through my mobile data at a heck of a rate!

5 REPLIES 5
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Subscription but no Order, now a problem?

Fix

Hey @sdo1982 

I've taken a look at your order and, from what I can see, everything looks totally fine. 

I've updated this ticket on your account - kindly give it a look. 

Thanks 

sdo1982

@MasterOfReality Thanks for sorting this, I had visions of smoking bundles of wires when it said there was a problem! 😄

fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi  @sdo1982  I am happy to hear its all sorted for you. If you need us for anything please let us know.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
sdo1982

I have been notified of my go live date, however on the online order tracker its still saying there is a problem with the line? Also, just to be a real pain... will the router arrive on the go live day or is it dispatched on that day?

Sorry and thanks again Smiley

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @sdo1982, thanks for your reply.

I can confirm your order is progressing smoothly and is due to complete on 27/06/2018. Please note it can take up to midnight for the order to fully activate, but you will receive an automated email and SMS upon completion. I have processed the delivery of your router now, this is sent first class so should be with you in the next few days.

If you need any further help, please do let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team