cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting

Lindsaypain

Still waiting

I joined Plusnet on 10/9 and was told I had to wait 2 weeks for an engineer to visit.
The engineer came on the 24/9 and told me he would be unable to complete the set up without keys to the locked electrical intake cupboard in my block of flats which I would need to book with the council.
I called to reschedule and was told it would again be nearly two weeks before an engineer could visit. I booked this and was told I would receive confirmation within 24hrs. I did not receive this and had to chase myself. I was informed that the engineer visit was booked in and would go ahead on the 7/10.
I had a key pick up with my local council booked and had taken time off work for the 7/10. I have now received an email stating: “Unfortunately, there's been a delay to the order for your telephone service.” with no other information.

I have been trying to get this sorted for nearly a month now without any progress.

I have yet to even receive my router and have had to request a second one.

Could someone please let me know what is happening and if I need to rebook the keys to access the electrical cupboard and cancel my time off work.

At this point almost a month from my order with such long wait times for engineer visits and no further information I wish I had gone with an alternative provider.
1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Still waiting

Hi @Lindsaypain,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I've taken a look at your account this afternoon and I can see that our support team has provided an update, here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team