Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on my order

Zobob
Hooked

Still waiting on my order

Hi guys
Did the order a week ago but still waiting. Had no email or phone call to say when an engineer will come to install.

Many thanks
5 REPLIES 5
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Still waiting on my order

Hey @Zobob,

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had an update just yet. I can see that our Provisioning Team is providing updates via the online support ticket, which can be accessed here. A further update is due shortly, if you have any questions however, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Zobob
Hooked

Where did them messages come from? Never seen them before.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

The messages come from our Provisioning Team and can be accessed via the Member Centre, but you should also be forwarded any update emails to the contact address you've provided us. Looking over the case, the next update should be due by the end of the day tomorrow Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Zobob
Hooked

Many thanks
I will just wait for now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I've just checked your account and can see my colleague Cal has ownership of the order for you and will be back in touch soon with an update for you.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team