cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for my hardware dispatch after nearly a month

Rob_leigh23

Still waiting for my hardware dispatch after nearly a month

Hello there I got with plusnet on the 21/12/2021 I’ve got my new landline and everything but when I look on my account it says “ hardware dispatch still pending “ The order has not been placed??? I have a bill coming up on the 10th of February and I haven’t had any access to the internet for almost a month?

Please could you help me out.
1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Still waiting for my hardware dispatch after nearly a month

Something has gone really pear shaped here @Rob_leigh23, please accept our apologies.

We have a little tool on our end, called an install diary, it's job is to monitor the orders on Openreach's side, and then make changes to our internal systems to accommodate the orders, such as sending out nut the router in time for your broadband to go live.

They appear to have failed on this occasion, as the broadband order progressed and completed on 07/01/2022, but the install diary didn't, resulting in no router being ordered. The silver lining here is that it's also not activated the broadband component, which would have resulted you being charged for a service you don't have.

Going forward, I've manually ordered the router to be sent out, but have not activated the broadband component. Once you've received your router, please give us a nudge on here, or by calling in on 0800 432 0200, and we'll get it activated. I've left some notes on the account, so my colleagues will know what has gone on.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds