cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for connection

suephickman

Still waiting for connection

I have recently signed up for Plusnet unlimited fibre and phone on 19/05/2018 but have still not received my Plusnet router and my broadband status is saying "Pending" and home phone is "Unconfigured".

I've moved from TalkTalk as they are useless but not impressed so far with the time its taking to switch to Plusnet.

Is there any reason why its taking so long?

Many Thanks

Sue

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Still waiting for connection

Welcome to the community forums @suephickman.

Unfortunately it looks like your orders have not progressed via automation as they should have.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by these delays, I'm currently placing the orders manually and we should have a confirmed activation date for you within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
suephickman

I am very disappointed our switch over from Talk Talk to Plusnet has taken so long. You took a direct debit payment of £32.99 on 22nd May and I am still paying my current provider. I trust you will not be taking any further payments until my account is sorted out and please can you confirm the payment I have made is an advance payment and I won't pay anything until my account has been running a month after the connection?

Thank you

Sue    

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi Sue.

That is correct, your first payment is an upfront payment for the first month. Your billing period will start from the day that the services go live, and you will receive your next bill on the same date the following month.