cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting connection to internet from 20th November!

Parkercurle17

Still waiting connection to internet from 20th November!

New customer....what was I thinking!....promised connection on 20th nov, then 21st then 24th then 29th then 4th Dec...guess what STILL no service. After numerous very restrained calls despite the urge to shout and swear being told anything from 'the engineer who was connecting you didn't have a key' to vague 'there is an issue with engineers that we have no control over'. Seriously looking at alternatives and how quickly another provider can connect us. Any ideas anyone? Please.....!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Still waiting connection to internet from 20th November!

Sorry to hear that. It looks like more work is required by our suppliers to install your service.

This is due to happen tomorrow. Can you let us know how it goes?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Parkercurle17

Still nothing. Told another engineer will look at it at 7am tomorrow(thursday). Not holding out any hope of getting internet this week!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've just chased this up with Openreach.

It looks like an engineer didn't go out yesterday due to resourcing issues. We're told that one has been assigned today and that your order should complete within 2 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet