cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no phone service or broadband after a month

Philjnr1979

Still no phone service or broadband after a month

Signed up back in October to switch to Plusnet, starting to think that was a big mistake! 60min wait time on the phone 😞 

4 REPLIES 4
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Still no phone service or broadband after a month

Hi @Philjnr1979 

A warm welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are finding it difficult to get through on the phones - what is it you were looking to get done? I'm sure we will be able to help on here!

Let us know a brief description of any issue you are facing and one of us will pick this thread up and see what we can do for you. 

All the best,

MoR

Philjnr1979

Hi,

what are my options for cancelling the setup on the broadband and phone? Would there be any costs involved?nothing has been done to this point and it's a month down the line.....

Regards
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Philjnr1979, It looks like the orders weren't placed by our automated system. I am really sorry that wasn't picked up and for any inconvenience this has caused.

We would be happy to get these orders placed for you. Please just let us know if you wish us to do so, we would also ensure their progression is monitored so you encounter no further problems. One the order complete we would also be happy to offer a goodwill gesture, for the delays and poor experience.

Alternatively if you still wish to cancel, you can call our Customer Options Team to action this, there would be no cost to cancel and I have noted this on the account for you.

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Please just let us know how you wish to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'